Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752, which killed 176 passengers was probably downed by an Iranian Russian made Missile
82 Iranians – 63 Canadians – 11 Ukrainians – 10 Swedes – 4 Afghans – 3 Germans – 3 British nationals were killed
- The fatal crash — which sent ripples across the world happened mere hours after Iran fired missiles at bases housing U.S. forces in Iraq- Iran was probably anticipating a response at this time
- Initially the Ukrainian embassy ruled out terrorism, and claimed the plane crashed as a result of engine failure, but that statement has been deleted from their website
- According to a map by the new york times, about three minutes after take off, the plane was hit by a missile and attempted to make a u turn back to the airport before it exploded.
- Spy satellite evidence gathered by US and British intelligence supports the claim that flight 752 was hit by a Missile, hence Trumps remarks
- Another unconfirmed video circulating on social media confirm that this was a missile attack
- Possible ‘seeker head’ of a Tor-M1 missile was allegedly photographed at the site of deadly plane crash in Iran
- According to multiple reports , Iran has refused to hand over the black box and is presently bulldozing the crash site destroying possible evidence.
- Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau and American president Donald Trump concluded in a statement that the airstrike was unintentional
Iran denied that the airliner had been hit by a missile, government spokesman Ali Rabiei said in a statement.
“All these reports are a psychological warfare against Iran … all those countries whose citizens were aboard the plane can send representatives and we urge Boeing to send its representative to join the process of investigating the black box,” he said.