Zuriel Oduwole is a 14 year old film maker, interviewer of Presidents & Girl Child education advocate.
She uses documentaries and films for her girl child campaigns and at 12, she already has four documentaries under her belt — all of which focus on African issues.
Some achievements at age 14 while some of are keeping up with the Kardashians and trying to be legally blond
- Zuriel is officially the first ten-year old to feature inForbes Magazine.
- Her passion and advocacy for girl child education has led her to interview 19 world leaders.
- She was conferred with an ambassadorial status in Tanzania by the country’s first lady, Mrs. Salma Kikwete in 2013.
- Awarded New African Woman On The Rise in the African woman awards in 2016
- Global Ambassador for the Ethiopian Airlines. The airline will be Zuriel’s official carrier across three continents to help her with the campaign for girl child education with world leaders
- New Africa listed her as one of Africa’s 100 most influential people, alongside 3 presidents and African’s richest person Aliko Dangote.
Picture credit: Facebook