Megxit is official! Harry & Meghan are officially done and dusted with the royal family .
Now what next for the most popular couple on the planet
1) They will no longer use their official Instagram account and website- They have officially signed off and dropped the Mic on their Instagram account where they amassed 11.3 million followers.
The Instagram account and Sussex royal website will remain open, but will not be updated going forward according to a statement by their spokesperson. They signed out as Harry & Meghan- indicating thats how they want to be addressed going forward
2) They have left Canada and are official living in LA, United States
They are in Los Angeles — Meghan’s hometown. Its reported they are living in a luxurious home in Malibu. But this move was reportedly planned for some time.
They have a big support network in LA. It’s where their new team of Hollywood agents ,PR(s) and business managers are based. Meghan’s mum reportedly also lives in Los Angeles.
3) They are currently working on building their new foundation
They are building a new non-profit charitable organisation- they would not be using Sussex Royal .
It seems they are taking the Bill and Melinda gates foundation playbook, they recently poached a top staff from Bill and Melinda gates foundation named Catherine St Laurent. She will serve as the couple’s new chief of staff and executive director- cant wait for them to name it
4) Prince Harry has a separate Charity project -Travalyst with an office In the UK
5) They made their own security arrangement – Though some reports suggests Prince Charles could chip in.
Donald Trump recently tweeted that the United States will not pay for their security which is billed at about 5 million dollars per year.
But my guess is that he was trying to score points because the couple’s spokesperson suggests he was not even asked in the first place.
Harry and Meghan have already made their own private security arrangements, but for their safety and that of those protecting them, no further comment or guidance will be provided.Sussex spokesperson,
The Palace will no longer speak for the Sussexes.
In the States, PR firm Sunshine Sachs will represent the couple for media inquiries, while trusted former Royal Foundation aide James Holt will handle the role for the United Kingdom and Commonwealth.
Harry and Meghan remain committed to their royal patronages, they retain their HRH titles but will no longer use them.
The palace left the door ajar for Harry and Meghan to come back through a one year review