Hope Hicks is 29years old and she is Trump’s Communications Director, that means if Sean Spicer was still in office , she would be his boss. As his Communication chief she is with Trump for every foreign trip, including his recent trip to Asia.
To a Japan state dinner, Hope Hicks wore a form-fitting tuxedo upstaging Melania Trump who donned a billowing scarlet gown.
The event was hosted by Japan’s Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe, who had invited President Donald Trump to the Alaska Palace in Tokyo to mark the occasion.
29year old Hope Hicks replaced Anthony Saccaramuchi after he was fired as white house communication director. A lot of white house staff are there to advance their careers, but according to reports, Hope Hicks is fiercely loyal and there for the president’s agenda not hers.
In her words” I deeply believe in Trump as a leader, I am not going to change or judge a 70 year old man whose career highs has been based on trusting his own instinct.
Hope Hicks; Journey to the white house
Quack like a duck, or soar like an eagle
- As a teenager, Hope Hicks was a successful teen model who posed for Ralph Lauren and appeared on the cover of It Girl, a spin-off of the best-selling Gossip Girlbook and TV series.
- She later went on to become a public relations pro working for Hiltzik strategies.
- In 2012 Ivanka Trump recruited the company she worked for on her fashion line project. Hope Hicks managed the project.
- Trump’s eldest daughter eventually poached Hicks away from her company in 2014 and she became an employee of the Trump Organization.
- In January 2015, it was Trumps turn to poach Hicks. He called her into his office on the 26th floor of Trump Tower and told her she was joining his presidential campaign. “I think it’s ‘the year of the outsider.’ It helps to have people with outsider perspective,” Hicks said Trump told her.
- She became trumps campaign press secretary. Media requests to interview the president go through Hicks. She essentially became a one-woman communications shop for an unconventional campaign that attracted unprecedented media attention.
- After the election; hope hicks was appointed a role with the white house communication team.
Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.
- As press secretary of the Trump campaign and white house communication strategist she attracted considerable media attention on her own.
- She turned down requests for interview with reporters, and almost never joined them for off-the-record socializing. She limited her press interaction to the phone and email.
- Hicks is not on Twitter. Her Instagram account where she is followed by Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump junior, and the president himself is set to private
- Whenever she held an interview or did a public outing, she directed all the spotlight back on Trump.
- While reporters who have worked with Hicks say she’s polite, they have expressed frustration that she was not responding to requests for comment, or denying access to the candidate.
She got the Trump Magic;
- Hick’s management of the president, knowing what battles not to fight, and pushing no outside agenda of her own is what endeared her to the family.
- She prefers to serve the president without the spotlight shining on her
- It’s been said she can act as a sort of Trump whisperer, understanding his many moods and professionally executing what needs to be done.
- Other aides rely on Hicks’ judgment to gauge when its a good time to speak to the president. She still only calls him “Sir” or “Mr. Trump.”
- President Trump has nicknamed her hopester
She has been there through the good, bad and ugly
- She has joined Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump for Shabbat dinner at their Kalorama mansion.
- Hope Hicks has stood shoulder to shoulder with the trump family in international trips; Visits with the pope, G20 even when Sean Spicer was not available.
- She has stood by Trump to weather the storm from the Russian probe, to James comey testimony, the leaked tape about Trump grouping women. She had seen it all
She is so paid
- In June, the White House released salary info for 377 top staffers. Hicks gets paid the maximum amount that any of Trump’s aides receive: $179,700.
- Hicks is making as much as Trump’s former chief of staff Reince Priebus, chief strategist Steve Bannon (below), former press secretary Sean Spicer, senior counselor Kelly Anne Conway.
Most of the reports on Hope Hicks made a lot of reference to her loyalty.I also think she must have been exceptional in her work.
And as for President Trump, can we all agree that he empowers women.
What do you think, comments down below.